Thursday, November 22, 2007

HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE! I just got back from a quick jog. It's cold and snowing here in PA! It sure was hard getting motivated to go out, but once I got going I was so glad I did. Now I can eat! I love Thanksgiving. It's a relaxing day for me (mainly because it's at grandma's house) filled with great food and family. I think my favorite things to do are eat and talk!

How was everyone's Thanksgiving? What is your favorite part of the holiday? How is the weather like where you live?

2 comments:

Irene said...

OK, now I really feel guilty...you went running and I didn't!

I haven't done anything in 2 days and have been eating like a pig, my pants feel tight, and I am already so tired, and there is NO WAY I have the time or energy to run. Tomorrow! I am determined to work out tomorrow!

suchsimplepleasures said...

i hope you had a nice thanksgiving, as well. i ended up having a decent one...despite the fact that i don't love the food. a glass of red wine, a salad and a big, huge piece of pumpkin pie...perfect. no exercise for me...i'm trying to maintain my flab...
have a great night!