Sunday, November 18, 2007

Cute Sweatshirt Idea for Teen










Here's a cute idea for a sweatshirt for a teenager. This was my 13 year old's idea. We bought a black sweatshirt (we got ours from the men's department in Old Navy). She picked out her favorite patches in Walmart and Spencers. Then we just ironed on the patches where she wanted them to be. It made a really cute personalized sweatshirt. It's now her favorite. Her friends loved it too and a lot of them asked her if she'd make them one too! There are tons of choices in patches. My daughter liked the "Vote for Pedro" and "Napoleon Dynamite" ones the best. She wants all her friends to have one, but with their own different patches on them, so they look like a group. This is perfect for a girl around 13.

1 comment:

Steph said...

That is cute! I will use it for my 9 year old, I think she would like it. Thanks for commenting on my blog.
~Steph