- Lose weight. Like everyone else in the world. I need to get back on track a little better. I want to get in a little exercise every day. I need to evaluate my eating and eat better. I want to lose at least 5 pounds right away, then maybe work on a few more after that. Last year I stepped on the scale and realized I had gained 10 pounds. I decided I had to lose weight and fast so I watched every single thing I ate until I lost it. I only drank water for the first week or so and didn't eat one bite of anything between meals. It worked. My weight is only up a couple pounds since then, but I know I can do it as I did before.I just read some tips on MSN on losing weight to get me motivated.
- See old friends. I make out Christmas cards to all my old friends, but I really need to call them more. I need to make plans to go out to lunch with them (a low fat lunch, of course). I get caught up in what needs to get done around the house and the kids. I miss a lot of my old friends.
- Read more books. I don't read as much as I want to. I stay up too late at night blogging! I actually love to read while I ride my exercise bike, so I'm going to make sure I do more of that. I have a bunch of books I want to read this year.
- Make a new layout for my blog. I'm getting bored with how my blog looks. I'm going to put some kind of pictures on it. I just need to figure out exactly what I want, then actually do it.
- Learn to take better pictures. This is so time consuming for me, but I'm going to find a way to fit it in. I want to learn how to use every function on my camera (I have to find my book for this), and learn more photography tips. I also need to organize all my pictures I have.
Now that I have a list of at least some of things I want to accomplish this year written in my blog, I can go back to it halfway through the year and remind myself of it. I know if I don't even make a list, there will be even less of a chance that I'll do these things. What are some of the things you want to do this year?