1. Blogging. I never would have believed how much I love it and all the bloggy friends I have made. It's a whole new world for me.
2. Drinking coffee in the morning. I love just holding the hot cup when I'm still sleepy and cold. I love the smell of it.
3. Watching TV at night with my 14-year old. Right now we're watching season two of Gilmore Girls. I get the rest of the kids off to bed, and let her stay up a little later. It's her time of the day that she "talks".
4. Saturday night date night. My husband and I don't go out a lot, so we like to eat a late dinner after the little ones are in bed. Tonight we are going to a hockey game, so we'll have to eat an early dinner.
5. Being a stay-at-home-mom. I don't know for how much longer, though. My youngest will be in preschool this year!
6. Watching a baseball game. We have a great local baseball team and get cheap or free tickets all the time. The kids love chasing the balls and fighting for flying Tshirts. I even love watching my sons play.
7. Cooking a good meal. What can I say? I love food! Tonight - barbequed ribs and oven baked steak fries.
8. Reading a book. I need to find more time for this!
9. Taking a long walk/run. I feel so good when I'm done. It gives me time to think without hearing a constant, "Mom!".
10. Shopping. Like Leslie said, it just makes me happy!
I am adding this to Amy's meme. I like how she always writes her list of what she's grateful for.