Girlymom at The Red Door has challenged all her readers to the 100 Things Challenge. I did three last night. Boy let me tell you, this was really difficult! #52 Taking a bubble bath? Ahhh. I waited until the kids were asleep (or it would have been a party in there!), poured my Cucumber Melon bubble bath from Bath and Body Works in (mmm, too bad you couldn't smell it), put on my Crest Whitestrips (my daughter said my teeth aren't as white as hers), and put on a facial mask (daughter says my pores are starting to look gross). #41 I read a little. Then just closed my eyes and relaxed. When I got out I used my new Bath and Body works foot cream. #44 I even got to bed early!
Here's how it works:
1. Pick 5 activities from the list
2. Do the activities
3. Take a picture of the activities being done (if picture unavailable, just tell us about activity)
4. Copy this list and post the pictures of the activities being done
5. Let me know that you posted the pictures of the activities being done
6. I will link to your blog, so we can all see the pictures of the activities being done
7. Add your own activity idea to your comment
8. Check out everyone else's blogs
9. Create a FUN, creative blog group
10. Enjoy life, this is meant to be fun, silly, light hearted
Thanks for the challenge Amy! I'll continue with them later.
Kitty at Kitty's Bloggy Bits has awarded all her readers with the Wonderful Women of the Web Award. I love to read her blog. She's actually one of my first bloggy friends! Thank you Kitty!